Whether you are an international institutional investor, a private investor or a developer, we have extensive knowledge and expertise to assist you in financing your business.
Our real estate financiers are connected to a network of local specialists in the major real estate markets around the world. This gives us both global and local insight and experience so we can offer you flexible, tailor-made solutions, whatever your real estate finance requirements.
We offer advice and financing opportunities both in the banking market (investment loans, syndicated loans) and capital markets (investment grade and non-investment grade bonds). Our extensive range of products and services includes:
- Investment loans: INGs core financing product. The majority of our portfolio is non-recourse secured financing against income producing real estate. To larger clients, we can also provide corporate and bridge facilities.
- Syndicated loans: ING has an extensive and successful record acting as both a lead bank and partner in syndicated loan transactions. We have strong relationships with a network of bank and non-bank real estate lenders.
- Mezzanine finance: This is a hybrid of subordinated debt and equity funding. As real estate finance specialists, we have the in-house expertise to tailor mezzanine constructions and other subordinated debt products to cater your specific needs.
- Sale and leaseback transactions: As a property owner you have a real estate asset that can earn you rental income. You can also sell your real estate asset and lease it back for the long-term. Leasing is useful in refinancing and restructuring portfolios, managing cash flows and refocusing your company’s priorities.
- Securitisation: Securitisation provides an alternative financing route for real estate assets and ING retains in-house expertise for this product. Funding diversification can assist large financings and our underwriting potential allows for swift and timely implementation. ING has the capability to consider multiple financing routes for large deals.
To find out what we can do for you please contact your relationship banker.